You can use Venmo mobile app to add money to Venmo on iPhone and Android. If you haven't already, you'll need to download the Venmo mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.It's easy to add money to your Venmo account. You can choose from a variety of payment methods, including bank account, prepaid card, and debit card, depending on your needs. If you are not logged in to your Venmo account, you may be asked to do so.
1. On your Android or iPhone, open the Venmo app. 2. Login to your Venmo account if necessary. 3. After that, go to the 'Venmo Payment' area.
4. You must now select the 'Add money' option.
5. Then, enter your card or bank account information.
6. To complete the payment, enter the amount and other details.
7. The money will be added to your Venmo account after you make the payment.
8. Finally, you've finished the steps to fund your Venmo account.
You can transfer money to your account using the mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone:
1. Open the Venmo app.
2. Tap the menu icon in the top left-hand corner.
3. Tap "Manage Balance," in blue, next to your balance amount at the top of the menu.
4. Tap "Add Money."
5. Enter the amount of money you would like to transfer to your account, then tap "Done."
6. Confirm the bank account that you'll be transferring the money from, then tap "Next."
7. Review all of the transfer information shown to you, then tap "Add Money."
This May Help,